The ZF Advantage™ Hybrid Golf Club makes it easier to get the ball out of the rough and from difficult fairway lies. The ultra sleek design features a hardened 17-4 stainless steel flat face which helps with the ball compression and forgiveness of the club. The specially designed tungsten copper weight placed towards the rear of the sole creates a lower center of gravity that resists toe pull-down and gets the ball airborne faster. PVD Technology (Positive Vapor Deposition) on the club face allows for an extremely durable head with less friction at ball strike. Like all Zero Friction™ golf products, the ZF Advantage™ Hybrid Wood was designed for distance control, accuracy and better performance on the course.
Black PVD finish is extremely durable and wear resistant. White woods are electro-statically finished, creating a durable long lasting finish.
ZF Advantage™ Hybrid Woods feature the Zero Friction Advantage™ Grip line offering proprietary premium all-weather composition, completing the ultra performance feel to the Advantage™ Series. Custom Zero Friction™ Headcover is made from ballistic nylon and velour with a knit neck - complete with numbered tab.
- Shaft: Zero Friction proprietary 100%, high modulus, low resin
- Body Construction: Stainless Steel
- Face Construction: Stainless Steel
- Crown Construction: Stainless Steel
- Grip: Zero Friction Advantage™ Grip
- Headcover: Custom ZF Advantage™ Hybrid Headcover
- Length: 24° - 41.5 in.
- Swingweight: D-0
- Shaft Weight: Stiff - 65 grams / Regular - 64 grams
- Head Weight: 24° - 225 grams +/- 2
Download to Read Press Release
Link to Publication: GolfTipsMag.com | 2012 Buyer's Guide Woods | Hybrids